Investment cooperation in the BRICS countries
The purpose of the study is to analyze the current stage of investment cooperation between the BRICS countries in terms of current investment projects and legislation regulating investment interaction. The methods of the research are as follows: investigating the issue of investment cooperation between different member states and the legal framework for such cooperation; finding sources such as books, magazines, journals, legal acts, and websites; collecting all the necessary data; critical analysis of the data on the issue of the research; developing an outline. The investment interaction under study is presented at three different levels: outward foreign direct investments from the BRICS countries; foreign direct investments into the BRICS countries; and investment cooperation between the BRICS countries. All levels of investment cooperation are regulated both at the national and international levels.
- Berger, A. (2013). Investment rules in Chinese preferential trade and investment agreements. Deutsches
- Institut für Entwicklungspolitik.
- Deng, P. (2007). Investing for strategic resources and its rationale: The case of outward FDI from Chinese companies. Business Horizons, 50(1), 71–81.
- García, A. O. (2014). The role of China and the BRICS project. Mexican Law Review, 7(1), 109–136.
- Gorshenkova, E. A., & Dorokhova, E. I. (2018). Investicionnoe sotrudnichestvo Rossii so stranami BRIKS. V: Sovremennye problemy nauchnoj ekonomicheskoj mysli (k 200-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya Karla Marksa). BelGU (Investment cooperation between Russia and BRICS Countries.
- In Modern problems of scientific economic thought (to the 200th anniversary of the birth of Karl Marx). Belgorod State University). http://dspace.bsu.edu.ru/bitstream/123456789/30578/1/Dorokhova_Investitsionnoe.pdf
- Qureshi, Z. (2017). The global infrastructure challenge and the role of G20 and BRICS. International Organisations Research Journal, 12(2), 164–177.
- Ranjan, P. (2020, March 19). India-Brazil bilateral investment treaty — a new template for India? Kluwer Arbitration Blog. http://arbitrationblog.kluwerarbitration.com/2020/03/19/india-brazil-bilateral-investment-treaty-a-new-template-for-india/
- Shavina, E. (2018). Russia’s investment cooperation with other BRICS countries under contemporary conditions. The EUrASEANs: Journal on Global Socio-Economic Dynamics, 4(11), 7–16.
- UNCTAD. (2013). World Investment Report. http://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/wir2013_en.pdf