BRICS Journal of Economics (BJoE) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal, serving as a platform to foster research on key economic issues of middle-income developing countries, primarily BRICS countries.
The aim of the Editorial Board is to ensure that readers heighten their understanding of BRICS countries' economics through the latest thinking and current best practices.
The scope of the research includes, but not is limited to, the following:
- clarification of particular features intrinsic to developing economies;
- elaboration of research methods to reveal the peculiarities of developing economies;
- assessing and determining the impact of economic policies on developing economies;
- development of approaches to boosting entrepreneurship, innovations, as well as cooperative behavior in and between BRICS countries.
Call for papers for the Special Issue:
Dr. Andrei Panibratov, Professor, St. Petersburg State University, Russia. Email: email@example.com
Requirements for articles
- Papers in English only are eligible for submission.
- All the articles will be subject to double-blind peer-review before acceptance.
- All the publications are free of charge.